Reunion Gifts: Multiyear Giving
A great way to support Kenyon
Reunion is a time when we celebrate our Kenyon friendships and the Kenyon experience. We return to the tranquil hilltop campus that, for many of us, was a first home-away-from-home. It's a time to renew bonds--with classmates and professors, and with the college that shaped our lives together.
Reunion is also a time when classes band together to support the Kenyon Fund. By giving back through the Fund, they help sustain everything they love about Kenyon: the inspiring faculty, the close-knit community, the opportunities for individual achievement, the beauty of the campus.
Together with your reunion class, you can make a difference for Kenyon by giving to the Kenyon Fund. And now you have more options for giving than ever before. You can give year by year. Or you can make a two- or three-year pledge, with the total counting as part of your class gift at reunion.
There are many ways to support Kenyon. But the fundamentals are simple:
- Every Kenyon Fund gift is important.
- Consistent support matters. The campus community appreciates your remembering Kenyon by giving every year.
- Your talent and energy help Kenyon. Thank you for volunteering your time for the College.
Now you can make a bigger difference for Kenyon, and for your class giving total, through multiyear giving. That's because your reunion class gift total includes all the following:
- The Kenyon Fund gifts made during the year before reunion
- The gifts made during the year of reunion
- The pledges made for the year after reunion, if they're made prior to Reunion Weekend
This is an opportunity to make reunion even more meaningful, for your class and for Kenyon. So embrace tradition by giving every year. And take advantage of new opportunities, by considering a pledge for future years.
Options for everyone
You have more options than ever before in giving to the Kenyon Fund.
- You can consider a gift each year, as you always have.
- You can make a three-year pledge. The pledge covers a gift in the year before reunion, a gift in the year of reunion, and a gift in the year after reunion.
- You can give in the year before reunion, then make a two-year pledge.
- You can give in each of the first two years, then make a one-year pledge before Reunion Weekend, for the following year.
Kenyon appreciates every gift
Every Kenyon Fund gift is important, and every gift is appreciated. Kenyon students and professors join in thanking alumni for their loyal support.
The College recognizes you for your Kenyon Fund gifts. Every donor is listed in the Annual Report, available in the fall after the fiscal year ends.
Making a difference
Since its inception in 1942, the Kenyon Fund has made a critical difference for the College, adding quality to every facet of campus life. Its goals remain unaltered:
- to support excellence in academics
- to support student life
- to support scholarships and financial aid
- to maintain the beauty and functionality of the campus
Thank you for making a difference for Kenyon.
Back to Top